Saturday, July 26, 2008

Age of Innocence






For Lotus Paperie this week, we got to use this beautiful artwork by Natasha Wescoat as our inspiration for our layouts. I tried something different on this layout, bringing out my stencils and glimmer mist and creating my own patterned paper. I took the floral, bird and flourish elements from Amy's artwork and used them on my layout. Went for a slightly more distressed look and did plenty of inking, stamping and tearing. Am happy I got to use my new glimmer mist and many of my stamps. :)

This is my last week as Guest Designer on Lotus Paperie and I had a blast! I created some of my recent favourite layouts using the sketches and inspiration there. This is also the last week for you to scraplift my layouts for the contest going on at Lotus. Winning entry gets a prize from Lotus. :)

List of Supplies:
Patterned Paper: K&Co Urban
Stamps: Flourishes from Autumn Leaves; ruler from Prima; and alphas from Fontwerks
Flowers: Petaloo
Others: Bazill cs and 7G photo turn

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh what yumminess!!! LOVE what you did with the stencil and your combinations of papers and products.