Saturday, July 19, 2008

Green Much? ~ The Paper Element ~




Isn't this layout and the photo just so GREEN? There was a dress in green contest at the LSS, Made With Love, which explains why my DD and I were both dressed in green florals. Unfortunately the photo was taken under rather poor lighting conditions and so we have this less than perfect photo. But one which I had to scrap. Hence the title "Green Much?" And yes, those are racks of cardstock behind us.

I used The Paper Element's Green Apple line on this layout. I used their April Showers and Celery stalks pp and cut out the flowers from Buds in Bloom pp, which I then stickled and layered for dimension. To add even more dimension to the layout, I used shades of blue and green acrylic paint on the cardstock.

The layout is inspired by a sketch at Lotus Paperie of which I'm the Guest Designer this month. Check out Lotus Paperie for their ongoing sketch contests and my scraplift contest.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Susan, this is a beautiful layout, and that pic is just so perfectly green for these papers!!