Thursday, July 10, 2008

Growing Up - The Paper Element







Here's a fresh green layout I did for The Paper Element using their Green Apple collection. I incorporated hidden journalling on this layout, which is under the diecut cardstock sticker. The sticker swivels on a flower brad to reveal my message to my daughter.

I used 4 pattern papers from The Paper Element's Green Apple collection: April Showers, Parsley, Celery Stalks and Mint Leaf; as well as the coordinating Green Apple diecut cardstock sticker.

3 comments:

polinka said...

a wonderful LO!!

Pearl said...

Haha !Hey Sue , I think it would worth it to FEDEX my layout over if I want it to reach CHA on the first day or b4 !!! Made with Love can hand carry over too if I prefer . But i think there's enough time 'cos I'll be sending to Chicago !

US$500 worth of Glitz !!! lucky it's Glitz too !!!!! Last time we met at Laine's was the day I got my 3 pieces of Glitz pps evah ! Even Made With Love doesn't have any in their shop now if I need more ! too cool !

Jessica said...

gorgeous pg.! love it!