Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Runway Days



This is an old photo of my daughter modelling at the Singapore Fashion Week years ago. Her little turn on the runway. :) The layout uses purely Creative Imaginations supplies only, with the exception of Prima blings. I had fun using some of my enormous CI stash on this layout. I cut out the floral design from Cream Floral diecut paper, curled and popped it to create a 3D flower which i stickled. I also cut out several swirls and flourishes and stickled them as well. There is hidden journalling behind the photo which you can access by pulling on the CI velvet flower. The chipboard alphas I inked with black to make them stand out better. I also distressed the edges of the photo matt paper to give it a dimensional feel.

List of supplies:
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Cream Line
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Lilac Label
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Cream Floral
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Sweet Pea Noir
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Cream Sweet Pea
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Epoxy Stickers b/w
CI Narratives by Karen Russel Epoxy Stickers coloured
CI Narratives by Karen Russel 12x12 cardstock alpha stickers
CI Narratives by Karen Russel 12x12 cardstock stickers cream 20222
CI Narratives by Karen Russel chipboard alphas
CI Christine Adolph Felicity Scroll
CI Marah Johnson velvet flower brads.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow!! This is an amazing page!!

CAKVD said...

I love all the little details! Beautiful!
Cheryl