Monday, February 16, 2009

Calendar / Mini Album

Remember the calendar / mini album I mentioned I was making for Purple Onion Designs using their new Perpetual Calendar stamps? Well, it grew and grew so it ain't no mini now. :D

Look at the size of those rings holding the Maya Road chipboard album together. The rings that came with the album were inadequate after I was done embellishing so I went out and got these whopping 3.5 inch ones. :D Doesn't this remind you of a vintage handbag?


The album is filled with Purple Onion stamps, photos, and embellished with all my favourite flowers, lace, stickers and chipboard elements.




Here's the cover page:



I used the ever-so-pretty glittery My Mind's Eye Laundry Line on all the pages. The cover is pretty much Prima - Prima flower, leaves, lace, clock pebble, crystals... Also Hambly transparency although that isn't showing up so well against the black background, Rangers stickles and American Craft Thickers.

I'll show the inside pages with the gorgeous Purple Onion stamps in my next post. Still getting over how big the album got. :) I like to think big is beautiful (indulge me this once.) :D

4 comments:

sharon Ong said...

Wow! That's really chunky! I like!!!

Yasu said...

Oh! Lovely !!
I gave you an award on my blog, I hope you like it! Your blog gives me a lot of inspiration!!Keep creating!

peata said...

fab calendar!

making mini albums
mini album blog

Marion said...

Very cute!!