Friday, February 6, 2009

Living In The Moment



Purple Onion Designs is sponsoring the challenge at One Little Word this week and I've decided to join in the fun. The word this week is "Living" which made me think of the phrase "Living in the moment". To me that means just being totally immersed in an experience and enjoying it, and for that one moment discarding all distractions and worries. Just a little moment a day would add so much happiness, don't you think?

I've used the new My Mind's Eye Maggie May collection on this layout. Purple isn't a colour I would normally scrap with but the gorgeous flowers in the photo called for a purple/blue layout. We really enjoyed the experience of riding through the lupins on a clear sunny day with a whole field of purple, pinks and blues before us. That was indeed one moment to take in.


This is a quote that I really like. I've placed the strip journalling on a Purple Onion Deluxe Labels stamp which I stamped on transparency and floated over some lace. I've also used more Purple Onion stamps to complement the flower cluster below.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Stamps - Purple Onion Designs (Deluxe Labels & Ornamentals Set)
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Maggie May
Chipboard Accents, Thickers & Sticker Alphas - American Crafts
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Brads - Making Memories

4 comments:

Pearl said...

oooo ! great papers for that pic , alrite !

I still can't think of anything for this word . lol .

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout!

gudrun said...

Beautiful LO. :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely LO! Love the stamps... now I am thinking of Purple Onions stamps