Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Tag


I'm making Christmas tags... slowly but surely. :) Here's one I made last night, using Zva Creative's crystal flourish and flower, and Webster's Pages' Waiting for Santa collection.


Some of my favourite embellishments are on the tag - lace, flowers, crystals...

And my seam binding finally arrived. You're going to be seeing a lot more of these hand-scrunched seam bindings on my projects. So pretty!


Thanks for dropping by. :)


Materials used:
Flower - Zva Creative 3D flowers
Crystal flourish - Zva Creative (CR-02CA-101)
Patterned paper - Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa
Lace - own stash

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

uber duber cute!!!!! love the lace and ribbons, very very darling!

jessica_haley555 said...

Beautiful tag. I can't wait to start making my xmas tags too. Very inspiring.

jazsutra said...

Super sweet tags Sue !!

and have a blessed week ahead ;)

love,jaz

shaggyfish said...

nice seams!!! and lovely tag