Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Santa

As you know, I'm guest designing for Webster's Pages this month and they sent me lots of goodies to play with. Thanks Webster's! :) And thanks to everyone who left such sweet comments on my blog, Webster's and the My ScrapbookNook. And thank you for that mention in the Nook's newsletter. Zarah and Leah, you're too sweet. :)

So here's one of my favourite creations from the Waiting for Santa collection.



I tore out a frame from the centre of the patterned paper to create a frame for my Christmas photo. I then tore a second layer of patterned paper to create a double frame. Both frames were carelessly torn to create a shabby look. The double frame was then encircled with gorgeous white trim from Webster's. I love how Christmassy the white trim is. A perfect match for the Waiting for Santa collection.


Some Webster's bloomers in Christmas red and green, hand-cut details from the Webster's patterned papers and flowers and vines from Prima Marketing complete the layout. And of course, what is a Christmas layout without some glittery Rangers stickers to outline the details.

A close-up:


Thanks for dropping by and for your sweet comments. They're much appreciated. :)

5 comments:

LG said...

This looks so elegant! Such precious photos to scrap. Love it! Miss u!

Deanna said...

Sue this is stunning! The lowers are gorgeous and i love the way they frame the photo. Amazing page!

fromtheowlsnest said...

absolutely gorgeous!! Sharon

Shirley said...

Your work is gorgeous as always! Love your Websters work and belated congratulations!!

Christiane said...

it's to die for, susan!!! :))
huge congrats on this dt-spot!!!