Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hi!

Here's a layout I created for My Tattered Angels and Webster's Pages:


I played with the beautiful WonderFall collection from Webster's Pages and added lots of Tattered Angels products.

First, I misted the background cardstock a rich deep blue using the new glimmer mist in Autumn Nights. I then layered a Webster's patterned paper over the misted blue cardstock, over which I layered my main background - another glimmer-misted background. This time, I misted the cardstock in Apple, Crushed Shell and Olive Vine. I then stamped the branch images from the Rockin' Rennaisance collection all over the misted cardstock. Finally I stamped and heat embossed my favourite butterfly image on the background, creating a focal point for the layout. To frame the photo, I stamped the frame image from the Timeless Romance clear stamps onto a transparency.




A mini collage of torn and distressed edges, lace and butterflies:



Lots of fancy hand cut details and layering:


Thanks for dropping by. :)

And look out for the Zva Creative Design Team blog hop on Monday. We'll be featuring the brand new DT so you'll get to see inspiration from our new designers as well as the oldies (like me) who are back for another term. :) And yes, there are prizes to be won. :)

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh wow Sue, this is really breathtaking!!! so so so beautiful!

shaggyfish said...

love the mist!!!

Lynn said...

WOW!! Gotta love this beautiful layout! You rock websters pages! :)

Viola Mahr said...

Ahhhh! Sue I've been away for too long! Busy busy, and here when I come back, you've created so many beautiful tags and cards.... oh, it's all so pretty! Thank you for sharing, I'll do my best to visit you often!

hugs,
Vio

jessica_haley555 said...

Stunning as always.