Monday, November 15, 2010

Polly Wants A Snack

This month the DT from Your Scrapbook Stash did progressive layouts, meaning one DT member starts a layout, passes it on to another DT member who completes it in her own style. LG, April and I each created one layout and passed it on to another DT member. LG started one for me while I started one for April and April started one for LG. We had layouts flying from Singapore to the Philippines and back. :)

Here's what my scrappy friend, the very talented LG Belarmino sent me:


And this is how I completed the layout:



Some close-ups:




Check out the layouts by LG and April at the YSS blog here: Check it out.

11 comments:

Nenne said...

amazing! What a wonderful idea!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your layout is PRECIOUS!!!

Carol said...

that's so cool!

dannisdoodles said...

WOW, so, so beautiful, love this you two ;)

jessica_haley555 said...

I love this page. What a great feature for this photo.

aussiescrapper said...

Wow this is just gorgeous, what a great combination you two make.

Tanya Tahir said...

wow that is simply stunning! I've never done one of these before.

TLHarwick said...

gorgeous! Looks like fun!

sharon Ong said...

Pretty!!! I like how the colours came together.

LG said...

You did an amazing job Sue. I am so happy that I was able to pass it on to you. You are amazing!

Zarah said...

Soooooo goregous, and such a fun idea!