Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Webster's Pages Guest Designer!

November's a fantastic month. :)

Aside from the two DT announcements I have below, November is also the month I'm guest designing on Webster's Pages! Talk about a fantastic opportunity. Webster's Pages is one of my all-time favourite manufacturers and getting a box full of the newest goodies to play with just had me smiling all day the last couple of weeks.

Here's the link to Webster's Pages and the sweet and most flattering feature Dena wrote up: Webster's Pages Guest Designer.  Thanks so much Dena!



Here's one of the layouts I created using the gorgeous WonderFall collection.


I cut along the details on the main die cut paper and inserted my photo under the details, creating a frame for the photo. I then cut out more flowers from another patterned paper and used that to frame the photo.



More close-ups:


 

Complementary Prima flowers and vine in yellow and white complete the layout.




Thanks so much for dropping by. :)

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages WonderFall collection
Alphas - Webster's Pages
Lace trim - Webster's Pages
Flowers - Prima Marketing

10 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

huge congrats Sue!!! That page is gorgeous!!!

sharon Ong said...

Lots of congrats are due! congrats congrats congrats congrats!!! :)

Evgenia said...

Well done, congratulations, beautiful page!

sherlyn said...

Nice pages. I cannot believe we share the same surname. Mine is Lui too. hehe :)

jolan said...

What a great layout and I love the horse picture.... Congrats well done!

Tanya Tahir said...

Congrats all round Sue!! You are on fire - November sure is a fabulous month for you!! :) I'm so happy to be on the Zva team with you :))))

shaggyfish said...

congrats to you :)) WP and you heavenly match!!

Lynn said...

CONGRATS dear Sue!!
You totally deserve the spot!! :)

Viola Mahr said...

hugs, congrats, and yay, Susan! You are fabulous, and deserve to be on those teams!

hugs,
Viola

Sandy Ang said...

Your LO has a sublime effect of looking through a garden window !