Friday, May 30, 2014

Farewell, Graphic 45!

Today's my farewell blog post on the Graphic 45 blog. It's been such a joy designing for Graphic 45. I love their products and the team at headquarters really looks after the design team so well. I will miss the design team but will continue to design with their products because I really love their style.

Hop on over to the Graphic 45 blog to see some of my never before seen Graphic 45 projects, a couple of tutorials as well as some old favourites, like this fan favourite:


Leave me a message there too. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Denverkat276 said...

I will still be following you as I believe you are a beautiful designer. I am going to miss so many from this past year's G45 design team.

I'll still be poking my head in on your blog for inspiration.

Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! I love this project. Is there video or a tutorial I can watch? Love your style. TFS Jess