Saturday, June 14, 2014

DREAM party banner

I created this banner with the word DREAM using Graphic 45’s Sweet Sentiment. It’s rather easy to put together and would be fun as a streamer for a party or in my case, I used it as a decor for my booth at a scrapping fair at PaperMarket.



To complement the vintage cherubs and sweet pastel blues and pinks of the collection, I embellished the banners with cheesecloth, lace, dainty doilies and strung them altogether with pink satin ribbons.












   
List of Supplies: Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection -
Sweet Sentiments
Perfect Petals
Heart Song
Sweet Sentiments Chipboard
Sweet Sentiments Stickers

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This banner is swoon-worthy! What a gorgeous array of fussy cut images, wonderful texture and luscious layers!