Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Typography Note Holder

Here's a Typography note holder I created for Graphic 45 some time ago but was only recently featured on their blog. I used Typography papers and the Staples Artist Trading tags.


The front of this creation resembles a wooden chest, held close by a brass lock. Unclasping the brass lock reveals this:
 







The pocket holds little words of encouragement and if like me, you like typewriters, you can type little messages on manila tags and slip these into the pocket too.



List of Supplies:
Graphic 45 Staples - Artist Trading Cards Kraft
Graphic 45 Typography patterned papers - Typography, Celebrate, Inscribe, Dream, Journey, Imagine
Graphic 45 Typography Tags and Pockets

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I am going to miss you on the G45 blog! Your work is always such a delight! I love this magnificent little treasure... you always work magic with paper. Thanks, Susan!